The wide world of prosthodontics can be overwhelming at first glance, with so many treatment options and dental jargon.
But at Penn Dental Medicine, we want all of our patients to feel comfortable and knowledgeable about the treatment they’ll receive.
That’s why we’ve created this eBook, “Prosthodontics: A Comprehensive Guide”. Inside this thorough 20-minute read, you will discover:
- What a prosthodontist is and who can become a prosthodontist
- A list of common procedures a prosthodontist performs and each step of the process
- Common conditions people visit a prosthodontist for and what treatment entails
- How YOU can benefit from the services of a prosthodontist
- Everything else you need to know to get started!
Download this eBook to discover what a prosthodontist can do for you by filling out this form.